John Jay Tennis Court
899 10th Avenue: btw: 58th & 59th
New York, NY 10019
What feels like the end is often the beginning. Indoor tennis continues on Sundays at John Jay.
Located at John Jay College, our tennis court is a private getaway in NYC with amazing views of the Hudson River and its surroundings. Lessons provided for juniors & adults of all ages and levels. Tennis Innovators is also proud to home two USTA women’s tennis team
Class Schedule & Information: Tennis Innovators runs programs 7 days a week in the mornings, afternoons and evenings at John Jay. If you are interested in being a part of our program please fill out our registration and providing us your availability. We put our programs together by age, level and availability. No more then 4 players to a pro and we strive on keeping players learning and moving, the way tennis should be taught!
7 DAYS OF TENNIS AVAILABLE!
Junior Tennis Program (JUNIOR Extreme) is our junior development program, designed to provide our junior players with quality instruction and an engaging experience to the sport. Jr Extreme offers a curriculum for recreational to advance players to ensure the highest quality of instruction. Ideal for players 6 & up.
10 & Under Tennis Academy (10&UTA) offers a captivating experience by delivering all aspects of tennis in an innovative and fun approach. Players will develop their hand eye coordination, balance, mobility and tennis technique using not only a racquet and ball but many of our interactive tools. Balls are colorful, lighter and low compression helping children track and hit balls while developing optimal swing patterns. Our curriculum is designed to encourage play and a love for the sport while having fun. 10&UTA is a great way to get started or continuing improving till players are ready for a full court. Ideal for players 3-10 years old. Program uses Jr heavy duty nets.
Private/Semi Private lessons also available for juniors.
Adult Group Clinic takes your tennis game to the next level. Our program will introduce you to the sport of tennis or get you ready for your next match! Offering both high quality instruction, fast paced drills and games to get the heart rate up while improving every stroke. Classes have no more than 4 players on a court. We expect for you to see results and get an actual workout.
- Winter 2017 – 2018 : November 19 – March 25
- Spring 2018 : April 2 – June 18
- Summer Camp 2018 : June 18 – August 31
Winter 2017 – 2018 Junior Academies: 15 weeks
- $750 10 & UNDER TENNIS ACADEMY
- $975 1HR JUNIOR EXTREME TENNIS
- $2025 1HR PRIVATE LESSONS
- $1088 1HR SEMI PVT LESSONS – PER PERSON
Spring 2018 Junior Programs: Based on 10 weeks
- $500 10 & UNDER TENNIS ACADEMY
- $635 1HR JUNIOR EXTREME TENNIS
- $980 1.5HR JUNIOR EXTREME TENNIS
- $1210 HIGH PERFORMANCE 9 & UP 2HR
- $1350 1HR PRIVATE LESSONS
- $725 1HR SEMI PVT LESSONS – PER PERSON
Junior programs available Monday – Friday between 4:00-7:00pm and weekends.
Spring 2018 Adult Programs: Based on 10 weeks
- ADULT CLINIC OR USTA PRACTICE: 1 HOUR – $600
- ADULT CLINIC OR USTA PRACTICE: 1.5 HOUR – $895
- ADULT CLINIC OR USTA PRACTICE: 2 HOUR – $1180
- ADULT PRIVATE LESSONS: 1 HOUR – $1350
- ADULT SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS: 1 HOUR – $700 per person
Adult programs available Monday – Friday 8am, 9am, between 6-9pm and weekends.
JOHN JAY Winter 2017 – 2018
- Winter Junior programs available Sundays between 9:00am-2:00pm : November 19 – March 25
- Spring 2018 Junior programs available between 3:00-7:00pm & Weekends 8am – 6pm
- Check out our new USTA adult program dedicated to making players match ready & tough
- Spring 2018 Adult clinics available mornings, evening & weekends
- Call us to find out more information on programs & schedule!
- Program pricing available on registration forms